dinsdag 29 januari 2013

INSPIRATION l MY JANUARY-FAVORITES FROM NECESSARY CLOTHING


Toen ik enkele maanden geleden op zoek was naar leuke kledingwinkels in New-York, 
kwam ik dit merk tegen, and i loved it! 
Niet alleen  vind ik het heel erg goedkoop, 
ook hebben ze veel edgy kleren (waar ik helemaal into ben voor het moment!). 
Heb er wel zelf nog niks op besteld, 
omdat ik er binnenkort toch zelf kan langsgaan.

Hope you like it!


A few months ago when I was looking for nice clothing stores in New York,
I found this brand, and i loved it!
Not only do I think it is very cheap,
they also have a lot of edgy clothes (which I'm really into at the moment!).
didn't order anything yet,
because soon i can go there myself


Hope jou like it!

Love, L.












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten